How to Make: Cannabis infused barbecue sauce
There are two things the weekend in May is meant for. Barbecues and camping. Unfortunately right now we can’t be camping, so we’re focusing on the former of the two. Which means we need to focus on another great thing to go with barbecuing, barbecue sauce. We have found and modified a great little recipe to give you the perfect little finish to you burgers and hot dogs.
1 can (15oz) of Tomato Sauce (pureed tomatoes, no extra ingredients)
½ cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
⅓ cup ofInfused Honey
¼ cup of Tomato Paste
¼ cup of Molasses
3 tablespoons of Worcestershire
2 tablespoons of Liquid Smoke
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
½ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add your apple cider vinegar, tomato sauce and paste, molasses, worcestershire, liquid smoke and honey together and stir together.
- Whisk in your remaining ingredients and wait for sauce to reach a simmer.
- Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer uncovered for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool
- Add to your sauce to a container or use immediately. It will keep in a fridge for up to a week.